Manzanita Arts Emporium
Find us in Historic Downtown Angels Camp in the Mother Lode, Calaveras County, California, in the heart of the Gold Country.
1211 S. Main St., Suites 110, 120, and 130, Corner of Hwy 49 (Main St) and Rasberry Lane.
We are located in the blue building on the corner, a historic building that once housed City Hall and the Angels Camp Police Department. The building is #1 on the walking tour in Angels Camp.
Parking is located on the street, across the street in the Visitors Center parking lot, and behind the building in a public lot off of Rasberry Lane.
- a gallery of fine art by many local artists with prints, original framed fine art, photography, metalwork, illustrations, art cards, and more
- Writers Unlimited center for writers to meet and get feedback on their writing – meetings free – annual membership fee
- fine-crafted artisan jewelry
- Mark Twain bookstore with historic books and
- collection of Mark Twain books and nonfiction about the author
- cards, candles, puppets, instruments, and more
- regional author center and publishing resource
- community arts center with workshops, lectures, classes, performances, and lessons on varied topics
- mini-music store, the Aeolian Harp, music lessons
- home of Manzanita Writers Press, a nonprofit publisher