Website Building Class: Tuesday, October 10, from 1-4 pm. $30. Sign up today!
Create your own website with WordPress: Dale Baker takes you through the process.
Writers Unlimited Meetings: (annual membership fee June-May – $35.00, not prorated provides discounts and facility use potential) – Regular meetings, free.
Morning group: 1st and 3rd Mondays – 9-11:30 AM at MAE
Evening group: 2nd and 4th Mondays – 6-9 PM – will meet at the Volunteer Center of Calaveras in San Andreas at 255 Lewis Avenue on the lower terrace of San Andreas Elementary School from 6 to 9 pm.
WU member authors can sell their books in the retail store, receive discounts on writing workshops, classes, events – participate in street fairs, Jumping Frog Jubilee book table sales, book and author signings organized, Wild West Fest in October booth (free), and other events – author writing craft lending library and resources –
Sip ‘n Paint! Friday October 20- – – with Mary Sexton, a complete acrylic painting in one session
$45.00 per person – all materials provided including canvas, paints, and brushes. Space is limited to sign up now to reserve.
Sip n Paint with Mary Sexton artist.
October 20, 2017 6-9:00
Manzanita Arts Emporium, 1211 S. Main Street,Angels Camp, CA 95222$45. includes all paint supplies. Wine and beverages and hors d’oeuvres complimentary. For reservations contact email@example.com or call 209-770-5818 or Manzanita Writers Press Gallery at 209-728-6171. Seats are limitedLeave your Stress at the Door, Relax and Have Fun!Benefits of Paint Parties:
- Painting uses both the left and right side of the brain. It uses your creative and emotional side, as well as you rational and logical thinking.
- Even in a group setting, painting is a solo activity that allows you to focus on the task at hand, leaving your worries behind, as the stress begins to melt away.
- Paint Parties boost your self-confidence. In a non-competitive atmosphere everyone is treated equally regardless of their abilities.
- Learning how to handle a paintbrush helps to strengthen fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
- Painting sparks creativity and makes good use of the imagination. Each painting becomes as unique as it’s painter.
- At Paint Parties whether, Coffee n Canvas or Sip n Paint, there is always opportunity to laugh, socialize, and make some fun-filled memories.
Preserving the Memories of the Elders – Free Writing Classes for seniors 55+ — every week through end of February – see itinerary of classes under events tab – Now with Sally Kaplan the month of October on Wednesdays, 2-4 PM. October 4, 11, 18, and 25, at Murphys Senior Center. FREE. Sign up at 728-6171 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops all day! Check October Calendar. Plus, go to Marktwainwildwestfest.com
Saturday, October 21 – Mark Twain Wild West Fest – author and artist booths throughout the day at Manzanita Arts Emporium –
October featured artist: Ty Childress –
Reception Saturday, Oct. 14 – 4-6 pm – wine,
November featured artist: Cristi Canepa –
Reception Saturday, Nov. 4 – 4-6 pm – wine, hors d’oeuvres
December featured artist: Chrys Mollett –
Reception Saturday, Dec. 9, 4-6 pm – wine, hors d’oeuvres